Cellulite is defined by an imbalance between the formation and elimination of fat in the skin cells.
This skin condition is due to factors such as heredity, physical activity, diet, stress and the type of life one leads. It is commonly known as “orange peel”.
We handle the Lumicell® Touch that uses the technology based on the light combining it with the massage technique. This treatment stimulates the natural functions of the skin by focusing exclusively on the affected cells, achieving an extremely incredible result in a short time.
The results it generates are:
- Oxygenates the skin
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps eliminate muscular and vascular tensions
- Smoother, firmer, more beautiful and younger-looking skin
The Lumicell Touch is a non-invasive, safe and effective treatment, which offers an epidermal, dermal and hypodermic treatment, combining a deep subdermal tissue massage technique (vacuomassage) with light-based technology: magenta and infrared, ideal for :
- Body reshaping.
- Elimination of localized fat.
- Fight cellulite or orange peel.
- Improve fibrosis areas.
- Use before or after liposuction procedures.
In addition, it stimulates the natural functions of the skin, extraordinarily improving its appearance, by focusing exclusively on the cell, which allows treating the condition of cellulite in a more effective way, since it promotes:
- Oxygenation of the skin.
- Delays aging.
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic system activity.
- Helps to eliminate muscular and vascular tensions.
- Repairs damaged cells and tissues.
- Improves the appearance of the skin; more flexible, firm, young and smooth.
- Softens fibrous tissues.
Lumicell treatment consists of 1 hour sessions often 2 to 3 times a week. The condition of the skin and age will determine the number of sessions necessary to improve the appearance of the skin and achieve optimal results, being approximately 12 sessions. Also to achieve faster and longer results you need a balanced diet and physical activity.